Funding Of The Histio Net Project
Author(s): E. Schaefer, Created: 2010/07/20, Reviewed by: I. Astigarraga, J. Donadieu, last update: 2013/03/24
In the context of a new European awareness of rare diseases and a change of public health policies in many European countries, histiocytic diseases will benefit from a European grant.
The Euro Histio Net project has received funding from the European Union, in the framework of the Public Health Programme, in order to create a reference network for Langerhans cell histiocytosis and associated syndromes in the EU.
In addition, the following institutions and associations have financially supported the project:
- French Study Group for Histiocytoses (Groupe d'Etude des Histiocytoses - G.E.H.)
- International Patient Association for Histiocytosis, UK-based (Histiocytosis Research Trust - H R Trust)
- French Patient Association for Histiocytosis (Association Histiocytose France - A.H.F.)
- German Patient Association for Histiocytosis (HistiozytoseHilfe e.V. - HHeV)
- Dutch Patient Association for Histiocytosis (Histiocytose Nederland)
- Belgian Patient Associaton for Histiocytosis (LCH Belgium)
- Spanish Patient Association for Histiocytosis (Asociacion Española contra la Histiocitosis de celulas de Langerhans - ACHE)